Terms & Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download the materials publicly available on Alastri’s web site. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify the materials or redistribute the materials;
- use the materials for any public display;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Alastri’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Alastri at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Alastri’s web site are provided “as is”. Alastri makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Alastri does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Alastri or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Alastri’s Internet site, even if Alastri or a Alastri authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Alastri’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Alastri does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Alastri may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Alastri does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Alastri has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Alastri of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to Alastri’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Western Australia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
This document was last updated on 16 July, 2020.